Niles Family Fun Fair and Bluegrass / Americana Music Festival
Going on our 15th. year, the Niles Family Fun Fair is just what it sounds like… anyone who wants to be a part of something, we call them “Family,” and invite them to join in our festivities.
Our Family Fun Fair presents:
* Family-type carnival rides and games.
* Quality arts & crafts (NO flea-market type sales).
* RETRO market.
* A variety of food Vendors.
* A separate family entertainment section “Kids Zone” and stage.
* Cash-payout bingo.
* Pancake Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning and much more!
Our Music Event brings together a range of Traditional / old school type “FEEL GOOD” Bluegrass, Gospel and a modern twist to “DOWN HOME” Americana Music. The groups that perform on our stage are professional touring musicians, both internationally and nationally.
Date: June 01-04, 2017 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
Location: Downtown Niles, Riverfront Park | Main St. and Front St., Niles, MI 49120
Event website: michianafestivals.com