- 2 large cucumbers, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Place the cucumbers, scallions and dill in a medium-sized bowl. In a small mixing bowl whisk together the yogurt, sugar, vinegar, pepper and salt. Place the dressing mixture in with the cucumber mixture and stir together. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Related Stories & Recipes
Here’s your secret weapon for a late-summer heat wave. It’s hard to explain how utterly refreshing this soup is, lemony and slightly spicy with a hint of sweetness for mystery. Is it really white? ...