- 1 small sweet potato, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2–3 potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium-sized onion, thickly sliced
- 3 slices bacon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 chicken thighs
Preheat oven to 375°. Place vegetables and bacon on a baking sheet and toss with the maple syrup, olive oil and salt. Place the chicken thighs on the sheet with the vegetables and sprinkle each one with a pinch of salt. Roast for 25–30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are beginning to caramelize.
Remove from the oven, chop chives and sprinkled them over the top. Serve hot.