- 12 ounces pasta, any type, about ¾ of a box
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped pancetta or bacon, cooked
- ½ cup pecorino Romano or Parmesan
- 1 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta until firm. Strain and place the pasta in a large sauté pan on high heat. Cook until pasta starts to stick to the pan. Whisk the eggs and cream together. Pour in around the edge of the pan so that the eggs do not scramble. Add the pancetta, cheese and tomatoes. Continue cooking for 2–5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. This finishes nicely with more cheese.