- 10–12 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 6–8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling after baking
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
Preheat oven to 425°. Place tomatoes on a baking pan. Sprinkle feta over the top of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and roast for 20–23 minutes.
Remove from oven, drizzle with a little more olive oil and sprinkle the basil on top. Serve warm or room temperature.
Related Stories & Recipes
Eating well doesn’t have to take hours. A Spanish-style frittata (a flat omelet that is cooked partially on the stove and finished in the oven) is a great way to quickly use up all of the fresh pro...