- ¾ cup couscous
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 6 to 7 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 spears asparagus, blanched & sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Place the couscous in a large bowl. Add hot chicken stock, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Add the radishes, asparagus, cranberries, mint, lemon zest and juice, olive oil. Toss to combine.
Add salt and pepper to taste.