FED: Food Expo & Discussion
This daylong event explores all manner of food topics. FED, sponsored by the Northwest Indiana Food Council, is open to all — whether you eat food, play a role in the food system, or have a passion for food issues! Come for any part of the day.
- 8:00am Producer/Buyer Speed Networking
- 8:30am Registration
- 9:30am Welcome
- 10:30am Workshops - Topics for food producers, consumers, and community organizers.
- 12:30pm Local Food Lunch - Included in ticket price.
- 1:00pm Open Mic - Share your ideas!
- 2:30pm Expo - Discover local producers, organizations, and community projects!
- 4:00pm Cocktails & Connections - Expo continues and cash bar available.
This collaborative event will focus on cultivating connections across Northwest Indiana. A limited number of need-based scholarships are available. Please email to request a scholarship ticket.
Note: event time is Central.
Date: March 08, 2017 8:00 AM-5:30 PM
Location: County Line Orchard | 200 South County Line Road, Hobart, IN
Admission: TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY MARCH 5; no day-of ticket sales General admission: $20/person plus ticket fee and IN tax Expo booth: $50 plus ticket fee and IN tax
Event website: nwifoodcouncil.org